Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blast from the past. I forgot I created this...maybe considering my previous inane witterings, I now shouldn't have remembered.
So, my Blogger isn't dead...it was just dormant. A once new toy, potential avenue of self-exploration discarded for the next big thing. Sat, waiting for something to happen. Now why does that sound familiar?
Anyway, discarded for what? YouTube? That's dead to me now...or at least in that same dormant state. MySpace? Well, that's dead to everyone. So I chance back upon this and repopulate it with more stale stubs? More snippets of banality? Probably, knowing me.
So, I sit here in my bed. The gloom challenged only by the light from this mobile phone screen, upon which I type. Will Blogger 2.0 be a source of new personal insight, raw honesty and deep untold truths?
I don't know. Check back to find out.

No comments: