Thursday, May 18, 2006

Still not got full 'net access restored so not posted in a while. So...

Standing outside work the other day, waiting to get in when I hear a mental 'mooing'. Now, I do work 'in the sticks' but the nearest field where cows would be kept, is over three quarters of a mile away. There was a lorry close by, with curtains drawn but it wasn't rocking so I doubt the driver was enjoying on man on cow fornication. Strange that.

Dad. You seriously need to ****ing calm down right now. Change the things that you can and accept the things you can't. Oh and stop bothering Mark and me.

Not really got a good vibe out of the last two writing classes. A bit disheartening, when classmates read out triple A, gold star material. You want to be happy for them but at the same time, a bitter streak of jealousy is revealed.

I hate Thursdays. Officially, factually and statistically, Monday is the busiest day of the week. BUT. It doesn't feel busy. Thursday is the second slowest day but feels the busiest. I hate that.
Just wanted to share that with you all.

No comments: